Mesothelioma Support, Resources and Topics
If you or a loved one have recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma, or asbestosis, you undoubtedly feel overwhelmed with questions. Understanding the medical diagnosis and prognosis, your treatment options, and available support resources is critical to your fight against mesothelioma. If you need mesothelioma support, these links will help you. Related Topics | Common Questions | Recent News Updates
- Mesothelioma Survivor Finds “Adrenaline Rush” Can be Managed with Medication
- Everyone, Including Mesothelioma Patients, Should Plan for End-of-Life Care
- Focusing on Tumor-Activated Protein May Lead to Personalized Mesothelioma Treatment
- Mesothelioma Patients Should Benefit from Organization’s Goal of Doubling Five-Year Survival Rates for Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma Specialists are Accessible and Compassionate
- What is Mesothelioma? How do you get Mesothelioma?
- What are the symptoms of Mesothelioma?
- How is Mesothelioma diagnosed?
- What is the medical staging of Mesothelioma?
- What are the treatment options for those diagnosed with Mesothelioma?
- How do I locate and participate in clinical trials?
- What is asbestos?
- What trades and occupations work with asbestos?
- What types of products contain asbestos?
- Could I have been exposed to asbestos in my home?
- Why was asbestos used in building and insulation products?
- What did companies know and when did they know it?
Mesothelioma Websites – About Mesothelioma
- Malignant Mesothelioma Information – Provided by Cancer.gov
- National Cancer Institute: Mesothelioma FAQs
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation
- InteliHealth: Malignant Mesothelioma Medical Information
- Medicine Net.com | Mesothelioma Index
- Virtual Hospital: A Digital Library of Health Information | Mesothelioma Index
- CenterWatch | Clinical Trials Listing Service: Mesothelioma Trials
- Personal Health Zone | Mesothelioma Information
- About.com | Mesothelioma Resources
- Health Central | Mesothelioma Information
Mesothelioma Legal Concerns – Mesothelioma Lawyers
Additional Occupational Hazard Links
Asbestos Home Inspection and Abatement
- Lee Home Inspections NACHI-certified Northern Kentucky home inspectors
- Top 100 Senior Living Sites for Nurses – This site is dedicated to providing updated, quality information for those interested in a career as a nursing or medical assistant. Here you’ll have access to an abundance of information about becoming a CNA, and you can request additional information from qualified, accredited online degree programs across the United States.