Victor A. Ferraris, M.D.
- Contact Address
- Markey Cancer Center
University of Kentucky
800 Rose St.
- Contact Phone
- (859) 323-6494
- Professional Affiliations
- Adult Cardiac and Non-Cardiac Lung Disease
- Adult Vascular Disease
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Aurora, CO
- Letterman Army Medical Center, San Francisco, CA
- Tyler Gill Professor of Surgery University of Kentucky
- Board Certification
- Biography/CV (will open new window)
Dr. Victor A. Ferraris is the Tyler Gill Professor of Surgery at the University of Kentucky. He is also affiliated with the university's Markey Cancer Center. He is a board-certified surgeon whose clinical interests include adult cardiac and non-cardiac lung disease and adult vascular disease. Dr. Ferraris is a member of Markey's multidisciplinary Lung Cancer/Thoracic Cancer team.