Jack A. Elias, M.D.
- Contact Address
- Yale University School of Medicine
Department of Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT, 065208056
- Contact Phone
- (203) 785-4119
- Contact E-Mail
- Professional Affiliations
- Lung Disease
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, M.D.
- Tufts University / New England Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Allergy and Immunology
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Waldemar Von Zedtwitz Professor and Chair, Internal Medicine Yale University School of Medicine
- Biography/CV (will open new window)
Dr. Jack A. Elias is Chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine at the Yale University School of Medicine. His research interests include cellular and molecular pathogenesis of Asthma and COPD; cellular and molecular mechanisms of lung injury, repair and remodeling; transgenic modeling of pulmonary diseases and disorders; effector mechanisms of IL-13, VEGF, and TGF-beta type cytokines in the lung; and effector mechanisms of Th2 and Th1 cytokines in the lung.