MesotheliomaHelp.net, America’s Mesothelioma Resource, is one of the web’s primary resources for information on malignant mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. The managers of this site have a mission to bring the latest, most comprehensive mesothelioma information to the hands of patients, families and caregivers. We also strive to educate and inform the public about the risks of asbestos exposure.
Visitors to this site can find in-depth, timely coverage of asbestos-related diseases, as well as detailed information about the dangers of asbestos, diagnostic procedures, treatment options, clinical trials, and some of the latest breakthroughs in mesothelioma and cancer research. MesotheliomaHelp.net provides original reporting on mesothelioma issues, as well as resources for patients and families who are currently battling the disease.
The information in the Mesothelioma Cancer Resources Blog is updated daily with scientific studies, research breakthroughs, mesothelioma advocacy activities, and physician and patient spotlights. The blog writers focus on offering the reader hope when faced with a serious, life-threatening disease.
Many of the people involved with MesotheliomaHelp.net are also advocates on behalf of mesothelioma patients, so we take our responsibility to provide the latest information about the disease in a factual and unbiased manner very seriously.
The information contained on this site is based on the latest published findings about mesothelioma. We have made every effort to present only consensus-based data about the disease in the site’s overview pages. Our Mesothelioma Cancer Resources Blog covers recent articles and news items about mesothelioma, so we cannot guarantee the long-term correctness of the articles under discussion, but we make sure to situate these findings within the basic framework of current mesothelioma knowledge. We do not accept third-party advertising on the site, so the content presented is done so without undue advertiser influence.
Joseph W. Belluck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Joseph W. Belluck is a founding partner of the law firm Belluck & Fox and has a long history of working with mesothelioma patients and other victims of asbestos exposure. Mr. Belluck oversees the selection and development of the content for this site. In addition, he approves the story topics that will be covered in the Mesothelioma Cancer Resources Blog.
- Mike Dayton Mike is a licensed attorney and the former editor of North Carolina Lawyers Weekly and South Carolina Lawyers Weekly. He has contributed numerous articles to the North Carolina State Bar Journal and is a co-author of Capital Lawyers, a history of the Wake County (NC) Bar.
- Scott Delbango Scott is the content manager for Belluck & Fox and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of content across various media.
- Guy Loranger Guy is a licensed North Carolina attorney. He served on the reporting staff of North Carolina Lawyers Weekly, South Carolina Lawyers Weekly and Carolina Paralegal News, where he won a first-place award for news feature writing from the N.C. Press Association.
- Nancy Meredith Nancy is a blog and content writer with more than 20 years of professional experience in the Information Technology industry.
- Wade Rawlins Wade is a former environmental reporter with the Raleigh News & Observer.
MesotheliomaHelp.net is sponsored by Belluck & Fox, LLP.
Note: The information provided on this website has not been reviewed or approved by a medical professional and is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician.